Thursday, May 6, 2010

CS5 is out with free shipping


Adobe Creative Suite 5 (CS5) Family


If you've got CS2 or later and primarily shoot editorial stock then you may not need to consider an upgrade. However if you're shooting microstock and/or RF images the CS5 photoshop's new Content-Aware Fill feature could well be enough alone to convince you an upgrade is worthwhile. This insanely intelligent fill has the potential to save hours of labour using old school cloning tools and potentially the ability to salvage previously unusable images.

2 comments:

pslvseo a9 said...

Pexels is a free stock photography website.
It wasn’t until last year that I learned about this site (thanks to a reader), and I’m so glad I did.
I absolutely love Pexels. It’s the only website I use when I need free stock images for my blog posts.
I think this could actually be one of the most useful websites for bloggers. Especially in a time where visuals are a must for your blog content.
Images on Pexels are free for personal and commercial use. They can be modified, distributed, and do not require attribution.
If you’re looking for more websites that offer free images, check out my post Where to Find Free Images for Your Blog.

byodbuzz03 said...

My Stock Photos
Finding high-quality, free to use images is a major battle every blog writer fights. Great imagery is a crucial piece of a great blog article. The next entry on our list of the best blogging tools – My Stock Photos – helps you do just that – find amazing, high-quality stock images. Free of charge.
You really can’t beat free. Just don’t go overboard on adding tons of random pictures to your posts now that you have access to them. Make sure they’re all relevant and add value.